If you’re in the market for a new shower head, you may be wondering which one is the best delta shower head. With so many options available, deciding which is right for you can be challenging. This comprehensive guide will compare and contrast some of the market’s most famous Delta shower heads. We’ll take a look at their features and benefits and help you decide which one is right for your needs. So whether you’re looking for a high-pressure shower head or a rainfall option, we have you covered!
Table of Contents
- Why Choose A Delta Shower Head?
- Benefits Of A Delta Shower Head
- Best Delta Shower Heads In The Market
- Delta Shower Head Installation
- Cleaning a Delta Shower Head
- Things To Keep In Mind While Buying A Delta Showerhead
- Which Retailers Sell Delta Shower Heads?
- Switch To Durable Delta Shower Heads For Your Home Today!
Why Choose A Delta Shower Head?
You might choose a Delta shower head over another brand for many reasons.
- For starters, Delta is a trusted name in the plumbing industry, and its products are known for their quality and durability.
- Additionally, Delta Faucet offers a wide variety of shower heads to choose from, so you’re sure to find one that meets your needs.
- And because Delta is a leading manufacturer of shower heads, you can rest assured that a solid warranty backs their products.
Benefits Of A Delta Shower Head
When you choose a Delta shower head, you’ll enjoy several benefits. For instance, Delta shower heads provide a robust and invigorating shower experience. They offer a variety of spray settings so that you can customize your shower to your liking. Additionally, many Delta shower heads come equipped with massage jets, which can help relax tired muscles. And because Delta Faucet shower heads are made with high-quality materials, you can expect them to last for years.
Best Delta Shower Heads In The Market
Now that we’ve discussed why you might choose Delta, let’s look at some of the best Delta shower heads on the market.
Delta Faucet 4 Spray Shower Head (Best Delta 2-In-1 Shower Head)
This shower head is versatile between a fixed and a handheld one. There are two water settings – focused massage and full-body spray. The shower head is adjustable, and 1.75 GPM is enough water pressure and savings (WaterSense certified). It is available in brushed nickel and chrome finishes.
- The ability to be used as a fixed and handheld shower head is excellent for those who want versatility.
- The two water settings offer a variety of showering experiences.
- The shower head is adjustable so you can customize your shower to your liking.
- The high water pressure and savings make this an efficient option.
- Some reviewers found that the hose was too short.
- Others noted that the bracket that holds the shower head in place was not very sturdy.
Delta Faucet 7 Spray Shower Head (Best Delta Handheld Shower Head)
This shower head has seven settings, including rain, massage, and mist. The shower head is made with anti-clog nozzles for easy cleaning, and it comes with a pause button to conserve water. This shower head is available in chrome and brushed nickel finishes and includes a hose as long as 5 ft.
- The seven different settings offer a variety of showering experiences.
- The anti-clog nozzles make it easy to clean.
- The pause button conserves water.
- Lifetime limited warranty.
- Some reviewers found that the shower head was difficult to install.
- Others noted that the shower head is made of cheap plastic.
Delta Faucet 2-Spray Shower Head (Best Delta Faucet Shower Heads)
This shower head has a touch-clean spray hole that resists mineral buildup, and it comes with a pause button to conserve water. It is available in chrome finish and has 3x spray coverage in a wave pattern. The WaterSense certification is proof that it utilizes 20% less water.
- The touch-clean spray hole resists mineral buildup.
- High spray coverage along with water-saving.
- Peace of mind. Lifetime limited guarantee.
- Several users complained that the shower head was difficult to put together.
- Sounded loud to some customers.
- The shower head is said to be composed of low-quality plastic.
- A pressure drop was reported after some weeks of usage.
Delta Faucet Single Spray Rainfall Shower Head (Best Delta Faucet Shower Heads)
If you miss the feeling of gentle yet drenching rain, this is the perfect showerhead for you. Available in brushed nickel and stainless steel finishes, the shower head can be easily installed on ceiling mounted or standard shower arms. It has a flow rate of up to two gallons per minute and comes with a rubber spray face that is easy to clean.
- The shower head creates the illusion of rain.
- It’s simple to put together and fits on both ceiling-mounted and conventional shower arms.
- The significant water flow rate guarantees that the water will heat up swiftly.
- The rubber spray face is simple to maintain.
- Some reviewers found that the shower head is made of cheap plastic.
- It works well with only a slow-moving water stream.
- Some customers reported that the showerhead broke within three months of usage.
- Only one spray setting is available.
Delta Faucet Windemere Single-Spray Shower Spray (Best Delta Shower Heads Oil Rubbed Bronze)
The shower head has a high-power full-body spray that is WaterSense certified to use 20% less water without compromising water pressure. It is available in chrome, Venetian bronze, and oil-rubbed finishes. You have the option of a fixed mount or a handheld shower head. The Monitor Pressure Balanced Valve Cartridge maintains a consistent temperature.
- The high-power full-body spray is WaterSense certified.
- A variety of finishes are available to match your bathroom’s décor.
- You can choose between a fixed mount or a handheld shower head.
- The Monitor Pressure Balanced Valve Cartridge ensures a consistent water temperature.
- Only the shower trim kit is available – the shower valve must be bought separately.
- Some customers have complained that installation takes over $40.
- There have been reports of the customer service being ineffective.
Delta Faucet RP50841 Rainfall Shower Head
The Delta Faucet RP50841 Rainfall shower head is an excellent choice if you’re looking for a shower head that simulates the feeling of rain. It’s available in chrome, Venetian bronze, and oil-rubbed finishes and can be easily installed on standard shower arms or as an in-ceiling shower head. The fast flow rate ensures the water will heat up quickly, and the rubber spray face is simple to clean.
- The shower head simulates the feeling of rain.
- It can be easily installed on ceiling mounted or standard shower arms.
- The high flow rate means you won’t have to wait long for the water to heat up.
- In addition, the rubber spray face is easy to clean.
- Water leakages occur within weeks of installation.
- Water pressure reduces after the shower head is installed.
- There have been reports that the bottom of the shower head is made of black plastic instead of stainless steel.
Delta Shower Head Installation
- Delta shower head
- Teflon tape
- Channel locks
- Adjustable wrench
- Pipe cleaner or wire brush
- Turn off the water to the shower by closing the valve that sends water to the showerhead. This is usually located under the sink or behind the access panel in the shower.
- If you’re installing a new showerhead, remove the old one by unscrewing it from the shower arm.
- Be sure to wrap Teflon tape around the threads of the shower arm before screwing on the new showerhead. This will help prevent leaks.
Read More: How To Change Shower Head Within Five Minutes!
Cleaning a Delta Shower Head
If you’re having trouble getting your delta shower head to stay clean, you can try a few home remedies.
First, try spraying the showerhead with a vinegar and water mixture. Be sure to rinse it off afterward.
You can also try scrubbing the showerhead with a wire brush or pipe cleaner.
Finally, if the mineral buildup is terrible, you can soak the showerhead in a vinegar and baking soda mixture for a few hours. Rinse it off afterward and reinstall it on your shower arm.
Read More: How To Clean A Showerhead? – Answered From Your Pantry!
If you’re still having trouble, contact Delta’s customer service for help.
Things To Keep In Mind While Buying A Delta Showerhead
- When buying a Delta showerhead, remember the type of finish you want. Delta offers a variety of finishes, including chrome, Venetian bronze, and oil-rubbed.
- Also, consider whether you want a fixed mount or a handheld shower head. A handheld shower head might be easier to use if you have children or pets.
- When it comes to Delta showerheads, you don’t have to compromise on quality to save money. Delta offers a wide variety of showerheads, including high-pressure models and models that simulate the feeling of rain. You can also choose between a fixed mount or a handheld showerhead.
However, if you’re looking for a cheap alternative, consider purchasing a generic showerhead. Generic shower heads are available for as little as $10 and often have multiple spray settings. However, they may not be as durable as Delta showerheads and may not have the same warranty.
- Delta shower heads are WaterSense certified, meaning they meet strict performance standards for water efficiency. When shopping for a Delta shower head, look for the WaterSense label.
- When purchasing a new Delta shower head, you will receive a limited lifetime warranty on all hardware and finishes.
- Finally, make sure to check the flow rate before purchasing. The higher the flow rate, the faster your water will heat up.
Which Retailers Sell Delta Shower Heads?
Delta showerheads are available at various retailers, including Home Depot, Lowe’s, and Amazon. You can also purchase them directly from Delta’s website.
When shopping for a Delta showerhead, be sure to compare prices and features before making a decision. Also, be sure to read the reviews before purchasing.
If you’re looking for a high-quality showerhead that won’t break the bank, consider purchasing a Delta showerhead. With a wide variety of finishes and styles to choose from, you’re sure to find one that fits your needs. Plus, with a limited lifetime warranty on all hardware and finishes, you can be confident that your investment will last.
What Is The Best Delta Shower Head?
The best delta shower head depends on your needs and preferences. If you’re looking for a comprehensive guide, check out our list of the best delta shower heads.
What Are The Different Types Of Delta Shower Heads?
Delta offers a variety of shower heads, including fixed mount, rain, and handheld shower heads.
What Are The Benefits Of Using A Delta Shower Head?
Delta shower heads offer a variety of benefits, including water conservation, easy installation, and consistent water temperature.
Are Delta Shower Heads Expensive?
No, delta shower heads are not expensive. You can find a variety of delta shower heads to fit your budget.
How Do I Choose The Best Delta Shower Head For My Bathroom?
Your demands and preferences determine your bathroom’s most exemplary delta shower head. Consider the type of showerhead you want, the finish, the installation process, and the cost. You can also read customer reviews to understand better which delta shower head is right for you.
Switch To Durable Delta Shower Heads For Your Home Today!
We recommend the Delta Faucet 7 Spray Shower Head because:
- It has seven different spray settings – mist, rain, and massage.
- The shower head is flexible with a 5ft long hose.
- The anti-clog nozzles make cleaning easier.
- Multiple finishes available
- The shower head comes with a pause button for easy water conservation.
Delta shower heads are an excellent option for anyone looking for an affordable, high-quality shower head. They offer a variety of features, including water conservation, easy installation, and consistent water temperature. You can find a delta shower head to fit your needs and preferences, and they come in various finishes to match your bathroom’s décor.